Monthly Coaching Package – $225/month
- Initial meeting (in person, via Skype or phone) to discuss goals
- Premium Training Peaks Account to view and log all your workouts
- Detailed monthly training plan and workouts (1-2 weeks blocks) set out in HR, Power Zones and/or paces
- Unlimited revisions per month to training plan (if required)
- Unlimited phone and email communication (if required)
- Race prep review – including pacing, power and/or heart rate, nutrition, goals, strategy plus post race analysis
- Discounted rate for One-on-one coaching ($65 per session + facility fee, if applicable)
- Athlete discounts on Xact Nutrition and 3Sixty5 Wheels
- Minimum 3 month commitment
- 30 day written cancellation notice
Technique Analysis – $75/hour
- Swim stroke analysis, bike technique, run gait analysis with video
- Please note that entry to facilities is not included in the hourly coaching fee
- Eligible athletes – GTA only
Corporate Talks or Events – Inquire
- “Lunch and Learn” – This is a 45 to 60 minute session, where we will go through the basics of running, cycling and/or swimming, how-to, FAQs, Do’s and Don’ts, and will leave you armed with the right information and motivation to start training.
- Corporate Learn-to-Run or Cycle – Looking to do a team-building exercise with an event in mind? Trying to get your team active with running or cycling? We can create a training program and/or lead workouts with various abilities in mind.
- Executive Events – It’s been proven that active people are not only healthier but they also make for happier, more productive employees as well. So why not get us to create an active event – a cycling tour/weekend or getting out on the trails for a hike or run? Using resources such as local bike shops and experts, we can put on a team-building day that your employees won’t forget!
- Contact us for details and to book